Emergency Tree Services
Accidents happen in seconds. We're Ready to respond.
One storm can unexpectedly send a tree crashing through your roof. These situations are terrifying and traumatic for your entire family. You can enjoy peace of mind that we have your back in these types of situations.
We offer 24-hour emergency tree removal response for emergency situations. We have extensive experience working with insurance companies to resolve tree damage claims. In crises like these, we will be there to help rectify your problems as quickly as possible so life can return to normal.
In addition to local emergency tree services, we also provide hurricane and tornado response tree services in nearby states to residents who have suffered storm damages.
Emergency tree removal situations
If any of the below situations happen to you, please be sure to call us along with your insurance company to make a claim.
- Tree fall on home, roof, garage, deck or patio
- Tree fall on vehicle, shed, playground, fence or other structures on your property
- Tree fall across your driveway
- Storm damage tree services
- Tornado damage tree services
- Hurricane damage tree services
What does the Emergency Tree Removal process look like?
Trees that cause damage to your home need to be removed ASAP, because the insurance company cannot assess the damage until the tree is gone. It is not necessary to get additional quotes, because with us you only pay your deductible and the remainder is billed directly to the insurance company. You will get A-level service from us with no additional cost to you.
If you should suffer sudden tree damage to your home or property, here’s what you need to do:
- Call your insurance company to file a claim
- Call us at 404-720-8128. Have your claim number ready so we can add it to your file.
- We will contact our insurance adjusters that will fight for you.
- We will move forward with removing hazardous trees from your property. In the process, we will provide any necessary rain barriers to minimize any further damage to your home.
- Once work is complete, we will notify the insurance companies and they will send out a professional contractor to make repairs to any damaged property.
- We work with your insurance company, ensuring you will only pay your deductible and other repair costs become the responsibility of your insurance company.
We understand that time is of the essence. At every step along the way, you will feel supported, heard, and cared for as we work to remediate these types of tree emergencies.
Storm Damage Gallery
Pricing for EmERgency response work starts at $2,000 and is subject to the scope of work and site conditions.
request a consultation with our tree expert
Contact us to book an appointment to evaluate your trees.